The Babicz SPIDER Model shown with the award winning L.R. Baggs Element Stage Pro acoustic preamp.
L.R. Baggs Element Stage Pro
The Element Stage Pro with the easy battery access panel open.
The L.R. Baggs patented Element undersaddle pickup is proudly used on the Babicz SPIDER model as an onboard system. As a side-mounted preamp/EQ, the Element Stage Pro features: volume, treble, midrange, bass, notch filter and phase inversion controls with tuner.
The Element boasts impressive body sensitivity and articulation, and has the most dynamic range of any undersaddle pickup. The preamp's all-discrete circuitry is based on the L.R. Baggs award-winning Para D.I., and is specially voiced for the Element.
- Element Pickup
- Chromatic Tuner
- Volume, Bass, Mid and Treble controls
- Notch Filter
- Phase Inversion button
- Easy click-lock battery access
- Class A discrete fet input preamp/eq for warm analog sound
- Preamp size: 3.5” x 2.8” x 2.2”
- Weight (including battery): 5.6 oz.
- Battery: single 9V
- Current Consumption: Preamp-4.5mA, Tuner-14mA
- Battery Life: 100+ hrs
- Bass: +/- 9dB @ 80 Hz
- Mid: +5/-9 @ 1 kHz
- Treble: +/- 12 dB unweighted
- Input Impedance: 10 megohms
- Output Impedance: 620 ohms
- Notch Filter: off to 320hZ (sweepable), 1/8 octive, fixed -21 dB